Many of our care services are funded through federal Ryan White programs, but our prevention and education services must be sustained entirely by local resources. Your support of Piedmont Care doesn’t just provide medicine and HIV tests. Your support helps create a rare, nonjudgmental, safe, and caring environment for people who need help.
On behalf of the tens of thousands of people we have educated, the more than 1,300 people living with HIV/AIDS that we have served, and the more than 600 people who have received an HIV test, please know that your support is essential and does not go unnoticed. Thank you for all you have done, and will continue to do, to help us fulfill our mission and service our unique and vital role in this community.
Did you know?
- $30 provides one HIV test kit
- $30 sponsors one meeting of our “Living with HIV/AIDS” support group
- $125 provides one HIV testing session
- $150 provides one HIV education and awareness community session
- $360 sponsors our “Living with HIV/AIDS” support group for one year
- $4,600 will provide HIV test kits for one year