To provide the greatest service to our community, Piedmont Care depends upon dynamic individuals with great ideas and a solid commitment to our community.
To apply for any of the positions listed, unless otherwise noted, please send your resume and references to Attn: Executive Director, Piedmont Care, Inc., 101 North Pine Street, Suite 200, Spartanburg, SC 29302 OR email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR fax to (864) 582-8637. No telephone calls or walk-ins. Piedmont Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Piedmont Care seeks a Case Manager to work with the case management team to link people living with HIV to care and to keep them in care. This position will report to the Case Management Supervisor. Piedmont Care is the only organization 100% dedicated to the fight against HIV and AIDS in the three-county coverage area. Because of a strong partnership with SCDHEC, Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System, United Way of the Piedmont and others, Piedmont Care provides HIV/AIDS care services to approximately 600 people living with HIV/AIDS every year. Additionally, the organization provides HIV prevention services such as HIV testing/counseling, condom distribution, and community awareness & education to thousands of people each year.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide intensive case management (a range of client-centered services that link clients with health care, psychosocial and other services) to clients living with HIV and AIDS in Spartanburg, Cherokee and Union counties.
- Provide HIV prevention services, including HIV testing, education, and awareness services.
- Receive referrals from case management team, prevention team, and partners.
- Conduct research to update client contact information.
- Enroll clients in case management.
- Initiate referrals and provide follow up to clients.
- Develop strong relationships during the provision of services.
- Degree in Social Work or similar field.
- Non-profit or social services background.
- Experience working and providing services to the public.
- Licensed Social Worker preferred.
- Employee must be insurable and have a current valid driver’s license with personal vehicle.
Salary Range and Benefits:
$30,000-$55,000 depending upon licensure and experience. Employer paid health insurance, retirement match, paid leave.
For confidential consideration please email cover letter and resume to Tracey Jackson at email@example.com.